The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Standing with Stones DVD
140 messages
Select a forum:
suave harv wrote:
It arrived this morning. It is superb. I've watched it all and bugger the hoovering and washing up. There are some theories I've never heard before (the 19 stone thing), and the photography and music are outstanding.
Everyone on this board will love this DVD, of that I've no doubt. The bit in Skara Brae brought a lump to my throat. . and the lunar eclipse at Callanish. . wow.
I love the attitude. The 'You've got to go there to understand' idea. It's the same thing that keeps us going to the sites. I'm sure, if I hadn't got to go to work, I'd be driving off to Mitchell's Fold today, all enthused and megalith-powered!
Great work guys! Thanks.

Just so you know, your words brought a lump to MY throat! It means a huge amount to us to get this kind of feedback. This is exactly the kind of effect we wanted to have on folk and to know we've done that - even if it's for only one person - is hugely gratifying. Thank you.

Michael.

Reply | with quote
Michael Bott
Posted by Michael Bott
26th January 2008ce
13:50

In reply to:

Re: Standing with Stones DVD (suave harv)

Messages in this topic: