The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Ancient sites: Protect or Use?
225 messages
Select a forum:
Littlestone wrote:
I'd say your reluctance to answer my question regarding which areas of the megalithic subject you're interested in, or have some degree of knowledge about, speaks for itself.

Time will tell however, and if you do have something to contribute to TMA, rather than just getting up people's noses, that should become apparent before long.

You're off again aren't you!? In all the years you've been on TMA, look at yourcontribution of sites to this website! A few ludicrously debatable rocks under churches and personal insults to those who disagree with you. Awesome mate!

Littlestone wrote:
Meanwhile, I have more important things to do than engage with you here (my goldfish has a headache and needs an aspirin).

My sympathies are with the goldfish. The poor thing... No wonder it's gotta headache!

Reply | with quote
Paulus
Posted by Paulus
27th June 2007ce
15:14

In reply to:

Re: Ancient sites: Protect or Use? (Littlestone)

Messages in this topic: