The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Ancient sites: Protect or Use?
225 messages
Select a forum:
Paulus wrote:
Littlestone wrote:
Have we reached the part that Paulus was talking about where you accuse me of being a troll?

Not quite, but we're getting there.

Now, to reassure us that you're not a troll, why don't you tell us which areas of the megalithic subject you're interested in, or have some degree of knowledge about; it's quite a simple question really and will clarify whether you're in the right place or would be happier in one of the internet semantic forums ;-)

Aww c'mon. Cut this crap attitude out. This fella has, from the start, been civil, courteous, stated his position, asked others of theirs, questioned it lucidly, openly, asked what folk meant in terms of their own parameters, found things wanting, etc. Nowt wrong with that. He's stuck to the point aswell. Now you wanna change it. Stick to the point or start another thread. Don't start the troll crap. (told y' Mustard - very predicatable those of little minds...)

I'm actually really surprised. I'm not sure how I could have been more reasonable in expressing my opinions and engaging in discussion. It's not even as though I leave offerings or particularly approve of it.... I'm simply advocating a little understanding and dialogue. I wasn't expecting that position to be so controversial!

Reply | with quote
Posted by Mustard
27th June 2007ce
14:39

Messages in this topic: