The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Ancient sites: Protect or Use?
225 messages
Select a forum:
Littlestone wrote:
Have we reached the part that Paulus was talking about where you accuse me of being a troll?

Not quite, but we're getting there.

Now, to reassure us that you're not a troll, why don't you tell us which areas of the megalithic subject you're interested in, or have some degree of knowledge about
Would you like to know whether I've ever been a member of the communist party as well?

To put it as politely as I can.... it's really none of your business. If Mr McG seriously thinks I'm a troll, I'll be happy to provide him with whatever he requires in support of my integrity. So unless you're running the forum and I missed something, I don't feel any particular need to justify myself to you. I've been having what I regard as an interesting and polite discussion. That's a pretty odd definition of trolling. Would you prefer it if posting on this site was restricted to views with which you agree?

Littlestone wrote:
it's quite a simple question really and will clarify whether you're in the right place or would be happier in one of the internet semantic forums ;-)

And to provide you with an even simpler answer.... mind your own business. ;)

Reply | with quote
Posted by Mustard
27th June 2007ce
14:32

In reply to:

Re: Ancient sites: Protect or Use? (Littlestone)

Messages in this topic: