The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Nine Ladies of Stanton Moor Forum Start a topic | Search
Nine Ladies of Stanton Moor
Re: 9 ladies, Stanton
16 messages
Select a forum:
>> I am new to the TMA.

And may we make you feel most welcome. I'm not sure we have any 9 Ladies locals here (Do we?) and it's great to have someone in that area. (I've probably put my foot in it now ... we probably do have someone from around there and they're gonna pissed off that I forgot! .. sorry)

Awesome parties are great! Sacred sites are greater still. Awesome parties in sacred sites is a fucking (forgive me) stupid idea.

Nice little gatherings, where everything is relaxed is cool, but encouraging a situation where people are twisted beyond recognition and reason is not big and it's not clever.

Many of us are repeatedly dismayed at finding a single tea-candle or lump of wax at a site. The devastation that seems to have been reaped upon Stanton Moor would give me a coronary on the spot I think.

I remember the 9 Ladies when the wall was there, in fact I never saw them without the wall. Even then it's one of my fondest memories. I don't think I shall ever go back now.

Reply | with quote
FourWinds
Posted by FourWinds
26th February 2002ce
08:54

In reply to:

Re: 9 ladies, Stanton (stubob)

1 reply:

Re: 9 ladies, Stanton (stubob)

Messages in this topic: