The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Newgrange Forum Start a topic | Search
Newgrange
Newgrange visit - sorry for the retopic!!
13 messages
Select a forum:
I searched and found a post by 'Vicster' on him visiting Newgrange back in August and went to reply to it and I couldn't work out how to do it! (my rubbish posting/computer skills!!).... ANYWAY..... Myself and the 'Worlds most perfect man' are going to be in Dalkey for 6 days at the end of the month and would like to go to Newgrange (I'd like to do so much more but am having to limit myself this time), but having read the Rough Guide and other such literature we're a bit worried about getting there and not being able to get in etc.... How has everyone else who has been got on? We've got a car and whilst I'm more than happy to just stop anywhere and go walking, I don't really want to drive all the way up there and not be able to do anything (if you see what I mean!)...

I'll can't blimmin wait..... Museums and the such like and having seen the photos on this site hopefully an amazing visit to Newgrange... marvellous...

A rather excited 'Nat'
xxxx

Reply | with quote
Nat
Posted by Nat
16th October 2006ce
17:55

Messages in this topic: