The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Painter, painting megalithic site!
114 messages
Select a forum:
FourWinds wrote:

Really? Ouch!

Yep, its been there a few years now, it got pretty trampled so they replaced it last year with an even bigger and uglier fence.
The tree is actually getting way out of hand, its a pity thety didnt remove it from behind kerbstone 51 while they were doing all the other work

FourWinds wrote:

Eeww! " fencing around the two entrances"? Really? Anyone got any pictures of this lot? I'll have to pop up on Saturday afternoon.

Its the same fencing that was always there, between the south entrance and the garden with all the tall trees, they just beefed it up a bit. They haven't put fencing around the entrances themselves (yet) thank god.

FourWinds wrote:

The beauty of Macs and digital monitors :-) It's easy to see why folks use 'em for graphics and suchlike.

Ah I see, my monitor is closely calibrated to the Fuji Frontier printers most of the time so it is probably quite a bit darker than most, I'll have to start saving photos for web on my laptop. TFT's drive me mad, its impossible to tell what angle it should be tilted to give proper brightness/contrast.

This topic is locked
CianMcLiam
Posted by CianMcLiam
10th October 2006ce
08:51

Messages in this topic: