The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Gwal-y-Filiast Forum Start a topic | Search
Gwal-y-Filiast
Half-desiccated frogs
66 messages
Select a forum:
I have to agree (as for them being kak that is) not my cup of tea at all, there again I dont rate janes art either! regards MM

Jane, I know the above comment by muddymick will probably wash over you for the hurtful irrelevant kak that it is but I just felt the need to say, again, how beautiful and inspiring I find your pictures - and I'm not alone in that - there are people who do not subscribe to TMA but who nonetheless know and are uplifted by your work.

This miserable muddy little toad, that comes here at infrequent intervals and contributes sweet f*ck all to TMA, reminds me of the fools that went before - Croley and Cropredy to mention but two. He is like one of those disgusting half-desiccated frogs that lie dormant in some godforsaken desert waiting for the rains to come so he can emerge for one brief moment to spread his venomous spawn. Actually, I take that back, those little frogs are all part of the beauty of life whereas muddymick appears lost in his own screwed up nasty murky little world. Muddymick, don't even bother replying to this - it's goodbye from me as in, 'I've better things to do than to ever read your nasty self-centred kak again'.

* In the space of this one short sentence you've managed to make five grammatical mistakes! Before criticising other people's contributions to art and originality you would do well to improve your own - getting your apostrophes and capitals sorted would be a starting point (assuming you even know what those points of grammar are). And when you've managed that little task why don't you post some of your own works of art for us to see and critique (assuming, that is, that you have any). I suspect, however, that you have nothing to contribute, artistic or otherwise, and are just another irrelevant little fart-bubble that unfortunately wends its smelly innocuous way across these otherwise hallowed pages.

This topic is locked
Littlestone
Posted by Littlestone
11th September 2006ce
21:39

In reply to:

John Piper (Jane)

Messages in this topic: