The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Boscawen-Un Forum Start a topic | Search
Boscawen-Un
Best way to Boskawen-un
26 messages
Select a forum:
In a few weeks I am dragging two non-megalithicky people down to Cornwall for a week. After a lifetime of family visits to the Lands End area, it was really only last year when I finally managed to get to see a lot of the megalithic sites there (forcibly dragging my mother!) We only found Boskawen-Un on the third attempt having come at it from about every angle, and I don't know if we went the best way. I completely fell in love with it, though, and am determined to take my friends there.

There is a point to all this rambling - I am sorry, I take forever to get to the point!

I am not very brave when it comes to parking in random places and have a terrible sense of direction (which goes some way to explaining how rubbish I was at finding the site last time *embarrassed*) Is there anyone who could tell me a good place to park and definitive directions to the best way to walk to the circle?

Apologies for sounding terribly pathetic!

Reply | with quote
Posted by BeakerUK
10th May 2006ce
18:48

1 reply:

Re: Best way to Boskawen-un (ocifant)

Messages in this topic: