The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Awww.
234 messages
Select a forum:
C'mon Pete, don't start getting precious now! You have been taking the piss on this whole thread with deft little jabs left right and centre, not to mention that big brush you wield without care for people's feelings.

So I try and communicate with a bit of levity to show no hard feelings, and to take the deadly serious tone down (lest you accuse me of being an 'Iman' again, y'see) and look what happens! Take a pill or something ;-)

Are you really the same PeterH who declared on this very thread: "Taking the piss is a favourite hobby of mine."

No way! You dish it out - take it back.

"You have lost my respect."

In order to lose something, you must first have it. You never showed me any respect, sir. Condescension, yes, patronising, yes, childish assumptive side-mouthed 'humour' yes, but not respect.

Nothing lost - nothing gained. Not by a long shot. Sorry to have offended, it certainly wasn't meant.

Onwards. Apologies to TMA community for this brief blip. I'll be good from now on. I just can't gauge this fellow's humour.

Worse things happen at sea. *sigh*

Reply | with quote
morfe
Posted by morfe
15th January 2006ce
00:39

In reply to:

Re: ALAS! (PeterH)

2 replies:

Re: Awww. (Pete G)
Re: Awww. (Paulus)

Messages in this topic: