The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
threatened
234 messages
Select a forum:
Pete, you know full well that the only thing I said I 'believed' in was the 'real' celebration I enjoyed at a certain folk festival and village festival. This was in kind rebuttal to your belief that no such thing exists.

That prompted your further flat declarations that it was all fakery and 'parlour pagans', effectively denying my comments. Whilst yours is an annoying and possibly insulting method of discussion , I certainly wasn't threatened. You must get this all the time?

My attempt to show you that people who celebrate a seasonal festival are not *all* fake or parlour pagans seems to have short-circuited your brain.

And you now claim you are threatening my 'beliefs'?

Considering my whole argument was to attempt show that your flat statements were provably false (not to demonstrate my 'beliefs') - it's not only rich to suggest such a thing but equally as ridiculous as your calling me an 'Iman' (sic) for daring show an alternative to *your * beliefs about other people.

They do say the thief is always afraid of being robbed...your beliefs about people you don't know remain intact I hope.

Reply | with quote
morfe
Posted by morfe
13th January 2006ce
10:37

In reply to:

Re: Pete Real (PeterH)

Messages in this topic: