there's lots of people saying "not me", despite the fact they made or were selling the video.
The bloke from cropcircleconnector (before disappearing in a puff of paranoia) said that it was nothing to do with him, even though he was selling it on his site.
Now Uncle Bert is saying it's nothing to do with him, even though he made the video and features. I'm sure he's a bit shaken up, so was I when I heard what he'd done.
He might well claim that "all he did was ignore a no-entry sign". That sign was there for reason - to keep pratts like him out.
Anyway, just because he didn't abseil down himself, doesn't mean he didn't do any damage - as PeteG has demonstrated, it's quite likely that the 3rd collapse was caused by the rainfall accumulated by the moving of the lid ... which he was part of.
I'm sure he's confused and shaken by the response to his actions. That's because he's a selfish and egocentric idiot, who cares more about publicising himself and his psuedo-science than taking care of ancient monuments that other people care for a great deal ...
give me his address, and I'll gladly go around and discuss this with him
Reply | with quote
|Posted by RiotGibbon|
5th September 2001ce
Silbury vandals sell their video (Pete G, Aug 18, 2001, 15:53)
- Re: Silbury vandals sell their video (Andy B, Aug 18, 2001, 21:55)
- Re: Silbury vandals sell their video (RiotGibbon, Aug 20, 2001, 09:54)
- Re: Silbury vandals shoot themselves! (Pete G, Aug 20, 2001, 18:32)
- Re: Silbury vandals sell their video (AHAB, Aug 20, 2001, 21:19)
- Can you give me their location (MartinHolland, Aug 22, 2001, 14:09)
- Made contact (RiotGibbon, Aug 22, 2001, 14:48)
- Silbury vandals ISP details? (RiotGibbon, Aug 23, 2001, 10:42)
- Re: Silbury vandals Complain (Pete G, Aug 30, 2001, 23:35)
- Re: Silbury vandals sell their video (Daredevil, Sep 03, 2001, 15:04)
- Dude, we're chasing the wrong vandals (MartinHolland, Sep 05, 2001, 15:46)
- I beg to differ (FourWinds, Sep 05, 2001, 16:04)
- Re: Dude, we're chasing the wrong vandals (RiotGibbon, Sep 05, 2001, 16:07)
- Re: Silbury vandals reply (Pete G, Sep 08, 2001, 20:30)