The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Nine Ladies of Stanton Moor Forum Start a topic | Search
Nine Ladies of Stanton Moor
Re: Nine Ladies, POSSESSION ORDER THIS WEEK!!
54 messages
Select a forum:
Nigel, I for one understood how you feel and why you feel that way. And to a large extent I agree. The point about being careful until we're established is a good one.

BUT (you knew it was coming!) as long as we keep our distance from the more militant 'direct action' groups (and I'm not saying that I personally think there's necessarily owt wrong with them) I wouldn't have thought we'd put potential MEMBERS off. I do agree though that it'd take careful handling to make the difference in our position visible in the press and maybe to the GENERAL public.

Tis a difficult one, and one that's good to discuss before we come across a similar situation that we could practically get involved in - it's quite handy that we're not actually ready to get involved anyway!

love

Moth

Reply | with quote
Moth
Posted by Moth
22nd January 2004ce
13:33

Messages in this topic: