The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: ". . . . a surge of power from a circ...
40 messages
Select a forum:
Coming back to the beginning....

I'd agree with you here, any object has resonance and bombarding a crystal structure with ultrasound may well produce electricity that is detectable.

However, it is man who is doing the bombarding, so this is an artificially created thing that would be detected, not a naturally occuring phenomena.

The start of this thread is really about circles being a focus for power in the first place, without manmade external input and specifically about this power fluctuating at set times during the day.

The ultrasound experiments must be an attempt to measure this by using ultrasound to amplify the effect to make it detectable, which I find a questionmable approach (not that I know anything about it), since the origin of this supposed power is not understood, the right way of amplifying it is not understood either.

There may well be a change in the overall hatmonic resonance of rock due to cooling at night for example, and this may be detectable using ultrasound. But what does that prove?

Reply | with quote
Posted by BrigantesNation
16th January 2004ce
11:04

Messages in this topic: