The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Re: Silbury Hill Protest 2005
34 messages
Select a forum:
Someone mentioned rabbits <i>and</i> druids.

Which makes it sound as if we're both on the same side…

Speaking as a rabbit (which I so obviously am), I feel that it needs to be pointed out that have been protesting about the hole in this hill for a number of years now. It's not big enough for the new sports hall we're planning. We are at one with the spirits of the sacred mound, we live in it. We eat from it. We shit on it and we f*** on it. As the true guardians of Silbury, we are appalled that some humans believe it to be proper to impose their mono-speciesist religious viewpoint onto a structure which unarguably belongs to rabbitkind.

Any attempt by humans, be they druidic or not, to use self-perceived calenrical sanctity as a spurious reason to invade our sacred domain, shall be met with unstinting nibbling of the hemline, be it a be-trousered hemline, or a be-robed hemline.

Yours, typing with paws and saying what it aids no-one to say,

Pope Theoskeptik,

Spokesrabbit

Disloyal Gwenhyfarrian Rabble

Reply | with quote
Posted by PopeTheoskeptik
28th February 2005ce
18:34

In reply to:

Re: Silbury Hill Protest 2005 (METALHEAD)

Messages in this topic: